NetNewsWire 6.0.1 for Mac
Check for updates or download the latest build.
Changes since 6.0:
- Twitter: fixed a date parsing bug that could affect people in some locales, which would prevent Twitter feeds from working for them
- Preferences: adjusted layout of the add account sheet so that it fits on smaller monitors
- Feeds list: properly scale the smart feed icons when sidebar is set to large size in System Preferences
- Feeds list: fixed bug where newly added feed would be called Untitled past the time when the app actually knows its name
- Timeline: fixed bug where next-unread command wouldn’t wrap around when you got to the bottom of the Feeds list
- Timeline: fixed bug updating article display when an article with the same article ID appears more than once (which can happen when a person has multiple accounts)
- iCloud: won’t add feeds that aren’t parseable, which fixes an error upon trying to rename one of these feeds
- Feedbin: fixed a bug with read/unread status syncing
Note about iOS
Yes, we’re working on the iOS app. We wanted to get these quick-but-important fixes out right away, though.
We’ll announce a TestFlight beta for iOS on this blog once it’s ready.